Monday, December 21, 2009

Some Turkey and some Mistletoe, help to make the Season Bright...

I recently went to Show Low to see my grandkids Christmas concerts and these are a few pics I took! Linden School puts on a fabulous, (I call it) Christmas pageant! The kindergartens were first. Here is so cute Kamrielle as the "mistletoe"! Loved it!
She was a little shy but not when came to saying her part! She was loud and distinct! Her "sparkly dress" look exceptional!
I also saw the next night Caden's band concert! Fantastic!!!! I was a very pleased grandma!
Our adorable Kamrielle! You made the cutest mistletoe ever!!!!!!!!

I took this in her new little snow hat! She really liked it, the other granddaughters got one as well, Paige I'm bringing yours to you this week...Yippee! Texas, here we come..................!

3 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Have fun in Texas!! Merry Christmas....Love you lots!

Turleygirl said...

What a cutie! Love the hat you made her.

Wyatts said...

Cute! I'm glad you are posting because I'm a slacker and am way behind. Thanks for coming and the kids sure enjoyed that you made the trip for their performances.