Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas is Coming!!!

I am very excited about Christmas this year, as all my kids will be home! We are even scheduled for family pictures...yay! I have put together a few pics of what is set up so far... I still haven't found the star I want for the top of the tree... but am looking for the one I want! Maybe today is the day I will find it!
Christmas is a beautiful time of the year. I think mostly it's about families, good friends, being together and celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I have had this nativity a long time... and look forward to setting it up each year and thinking of that beautiful time when Jesus was born, humbly with family around and those who loved Him... that's what Christmas is to me.

The mantle...my sister gave me those candle holders with the candy cane candles many years ago... love to get them out each year also.. I love traditions!


If you look closely you can see 2 little angel ornaments with our 2 little angel's names on them..Melissa and Courtney.



Christopher and Tim are home this year, a first in many!!! They live nearby in Mesa.

I couldn't get everything done without the help of these 2! They are always willing to pitch in!We hung snowflakes this year in the window.. I thought they looked so pretty! Still working on the tree.. I bought it last year with the money from my garage sale . Those after Christmas sales for trees are great!

Of course the first thing I did was change out the door! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Can't wait to see you you my dear sweet loved ones and friends that mean so much!







7 comments:

3825 E. McKellips Rd. Mesa, AZ 85215 said...

I think I know just the star for you, at the Orange Patch of course. I will be there tomorrow, Thursday.

3825 E. McKellips Rd. Mesa, AZ 85215 said...

Oh, everything looks beautiful by the way.

Tamra and Jim said...

how beautiful everything looks. You are so good with your decorations. I so wish we could come visit. I know we have to come down sometime to get Rustin so maybe we can swing by. He flies in on the 21st but I don't know what day he wants us to bring him up here. We'll see how it works. When is your family arriving???

Wyatts said...

Looks beautiful as usual Mom! Can't wait to see it in person. Kamrielle said I don't remember that last year. I told her it is this year and you will get to see it in a few weeks.

Mandy said...

Hi Chris! I am so happy to have found your page. I'm so excited. I still feel a closeness to you guys after so long. Melissa was such a great part of my life and she lives on you you all. I hope you will keep in touch with me!

Turleygirl said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging. I'm glad you got your computer fixed.

pete/chris whipple said...

Mandy how do I find you? do you have a blog?