Wednesday, October 1, 2008

YouTube - Family Leader Network - Save the Family


I wanted to make a statement about families! I love my own and don't know what I would do without our family and the support and love that I receive from each and everyone of our own family! So I wanted to share this little song and pictures to help save families and give much thanks to God for this great gift he has instituted for us... the family....Let's do all we can to help this world by making our families strong! YouTube - Family Leader Network - Save the Family

2 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

That is a really nice family picture! Looks like you need a new one pretty soon with LL's new one and Kiffs twins....we are still trying to get one with our family. Maybe next year...ha ha. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog! Love you.

Wyatts said...

That was a nice video. Thanks for sharing. And yes we do need an updated Family picture. Christmas time? maybe? Ofcourse I need one of my own family too! See you soon.