Thursday, October 16, 2008

OUR MEXICO TRIP!

It's all about the kids right??? These family reunions are to keep the cousins knowing one another! I think the 7 we took really got better acquainted and had "beachy time"!
I unfortunately caught that stinkin' mexico bug one can get while visiting... but better me than anyone else. Hope you all enjoy these pics that I posted tonight....love, mom/grandma
Our cute Wyatt family already for church on Sunday.
The sun was going down and I mean fast...by the time I could grab the camera it was about gone! It was very cool to actually be able to see it... some of the prettiest sunsets I have ever seen.
Thinking about my wonderful family and the good times that are ahead for us all! Still lovin the beach and sun after all these years.
This is the front view of our "villa" with 2 pretty daughters and our grandson in front. It was so nice and very comfy for all 12 of us.
Enjoying a stroll on the beach..Trev, Marcy and Kamrielle.
More of the gang and our stroll..
Savannah loves to twirl on the beach...can't think of a more wonderful place to do her thing!
Oooo la la!! The cute lovebirds of our group! We have a wonderful son in law!

Already for the beach at least I was...the girls are waking up still.....
Oh yes, we had TV and Vinnie loved it! Cute Carder in the foreground.
It came up a bit windy from a hurricane in the south of us... but we still had fun, me and my girls.
Love you Jaron... I hardly got any pics of you, so glad we got this one!
I absolutely love this photo.... Caden and his baby brother.


Looks boring to me but they enjoy and that is all that matters..too bad no one got a picture of us and all our password games!
Me and my sweet grandson..Trevon.
Dad and his cute girls!
And yes, we found our good friends, Jim and Tamra there... We have had such wonderful memories with them thru the years... We are so glad they came too.
I totally love this picture of handsome Trevon.... He is a sweetie.
Here are the sleepy travelers the morning we left. Wake up Savannah!!!
Dad and Marcy in the sunset,,, they are sooooooooo pretty and go on and on thru the evening.
The beautiful ocean and boats we so enjoyed watching from our back door.
Dinner in town... (probably where I got my bug) who knows?

The famous "popsicles" Sometimes I think we go down there just to eat popsicles! Pete loves them. Vinnie and Camdon buying some.



5 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Sounds like so much fun....and it looks like a beautiful place! Sorry you got sick though, what a bummer...

Wyatts said...

great post, mom! I love the new look too! Got the pics too, thanks.

Turleygirl said...

It was a great time! Thanks for the fun memories.

Sonda Bryce said...

Thank you so much for taking Savannah with you. She had a blast and loves hanging out with her cousins. She found a ton of shells and the boys were pretty impressed. I love the videos of Marcy and LoraLeigh. I forgot how silly they are! SO fun! Great times and memories that you are making!

Tamra said...

I love your new blog colors. So bright and cheery! The Mexico pictures sure make me want to go again!!!