Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mexico, HERE WE COME!

I love to feel the sand in my toes! It's family reunion time! We decided this year we would go to the beach! Mexico is close and so we are off next week to our destination! Trying something new and different as we are going to stay in a "villa", which is a house to ourselves! I am sure we will all have a great time! Here we are in a few beach pictures we have taken in the past...This is us at the Florida beaches (which are in my opinion, the prettiest!) Such a fun time we had on this trip!
Florida beaches with Vinnie being our victim, LoraLeigh, Kiff and Dad doing the honors!
This picture was actually taken in Mexico, where we are going this time.. at Playa Bonita! Melissa in the foreground, Pete, Kiff and Tim behind.. our camp trailer in the background! Can't wait til next week! Yipeeeeeeeeeeee!

4 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Oooh how fun! I hope you have a great time. Im jealous! I could use a beach trip right about now...

Wyatts said...

I am very excited too! I can't wait to get a tan since I've been white all summer. Nothing like a tan for fall??

pete/chris whipple said...

Sweetie, You ought to bring lots of sun screen to protect while your getting that tan!!!

Turleygirl said...

Once a mother always a mother. Isn't that what they say? Looking forward to the beach!!!