Tuesday, December 7, 2010

B-U-N-N-I-E-S! Bunnies, Bunnies..MHS!

Long ago and far away... these girls ruled at high school! Just kiddin'..but we sure had fun. We were the pom and cheer at good old Mesa High... I will not say how long ago..but most likely you can tell it was a while ago. We get together every Dec. and sometimes they are well attended and some years not. This year was great! We had 9 out of the 12 poms there!!! That is pretty good after @#*^? years!
We invite as many as we can find, this was the first in along time that any of the guys came.
Now don't laugh (dear grandchildren) Your grandma was having so much fun with her H.S.friends posing :)
My best Mae West impersonation..oh boy..very goofey
Keep posing? oh come on...enoughs enough???!

OUCH!!! Sure hurts alot more than it did in our younger days!

5 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

What a bunch of gorgeous ladies...but there is one in particular that stands out! I LOVE your hair Chrissy...it may have been a long time ago that you were in high school but you have aged beautifully...I hope I got the same genes. Love ya!

Tamra and Jim said...

Looks like so much fun. I'm glad you get to get together with your old HS friends. You look great!

Turleygirl said...

Looks like you had alot of fun. I'm glad you went.

Sonda Bryce said...

I love that you are not afraid to have fun...even if there is a small possibility of looking silly. Life is too short to let a moment of possible happiness pass by. Glad you grabbed this moment by the horns! Looks like you had a blast and you look AMAZING! Love ya.

Wyatts said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun! You are only as old as you feel, right? I still feel younger inside than I really am and I'm sure you do too! Looking good too! Keep it up!