Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wyatt Kids Summer Visit!

I love this picture...When Carder walks with grandpa, he walks behind and watches his feet and copies..it is too cute! Hope we are always the example for him to follow.....!
I didn't grab a pic of Kam while she stayed with us this past while...borrowed from Marcy's pics! Our very darling 6yr old!

I am sorry to show this picture of me and my dependence on this for help..but Carder loved to get in with me and walk..such a little clown!
We would play catch with Carder..he finally got the hang of it! Pretty darn good for a 2 year old to catch!! We were excited and he loved to play!

As hot as it is down here...he still loved to go outside and swing with Grandpa...I finally have to go out tell them that both their faces were red and they needed to come in........
Alot of what I've been doing lately the last 5 weeks while I recuperate from a total knee surgery... I don't know who even took this picture...It's taken some time...but I finally have adjusted that this just may take awhile.. I've read books, watched movies, enjoyed just being home with my husband in the cool of our home...not too bad. ( Actually went for the first time to the office today for 3 hours)

I needed to post this picture as well.. our daughter came over and cooked a most delicious breakfast for us on Father's day.. She is a keeper for sure!!!

2 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Just saw this post, very nice. Awesome bread btw, we loved it! Thanks for bringing it by too.

Granny said...

Chris, although I haven't called, you have been on my mind a lot. I hope your recuperation continues to go well! Love, Pam