Wednesday, April 14, 2010

They've always been there for me!

Through out my life there as been some rough days...(the loss of 2 of my daughters), but when the going got really rough, I could always count on my sisters in the "Relief Society" to come through. It's not a big thing they have to do, it's not like they want the glory or anything, they just want the hurt to go away for anyone that might be hurting...My mom is currently going through some rough spots in the last while, in and out of hospital, heart issues etc. My dad is suffering from dimentia, the list goes on as my brothers and sisters are taking up the slack so to speak..anyway. I came home the other day and found this little gift on my porch. It brought a tear to my eye as I reflected on times past when "my sisters" have always been there. I am so thankful to them and those who care so much when we feel lonely and tired from caring for those we love.

2 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

Times are tough, aren't they? How nice of the RS to bring flowers to you. What a wonderful surprise. I hope the days ahead are better.

Wyatts said...

That is really sweet. That's what "sisterhood" is all about and thankfully because of such wonderful RS sisters everywhere there is always much love and service being given. Glad you were a recipient. Hope all is going well with Gma & Gpa.