Saturday, May 17, 2008

brand spankin new post!


Welcome to our new blog! I have been wanting to do this forever and now have a good friend (Tamra) helping me get started! Yea! Family send me pictures to add to our family blog and we will have a good time with this!

With Todd and Laura living in Texas, we will now have a chance to stay close with pictures and dialog...right?

I am in Show Low at the present time and will begin with this little diddy... and will become more familiar with it all as I add new additions to our family blog!

I love you all and hope you will enjoy this as much as I am!

Love, Chris/Mom

4 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

Hey, I LOVE your new blog! Great job. I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

Cody and Danica said...

Welcome to the blog world! It is a lot of fun!

Vanessa Shannon said...

YAY! Im so happy you did it! I cant wait to read up on your life. Its so much fun....

Sonda Bryce said...

I love this picture of you! Made me smile! Can't wait to see all of the new posts! Love, Sonda