Friday, May 23, 2008

2 new grandchildren!

Hi everyone! I just wanted you to know that the twins: Kaitlyn and Kamryn were born today! Our son Christopher is the new daddy! Kaitlyn is 4lbs 3oz and Kamryn is 4lbs 2oz! They are precious and doing well so far! Christopher and I drove down to be here with Jenna and the twins birthday today..The new Mom is doing well also of which we all feel grateful. I have been vacationing in the white mtns for 2 weeks, Pete came up last night and darn.. I left with Christopher today to help where needed with the birth of our newest grandchildren which is now up to 11 of the sweet little darlings! Now I have not said anything about Carder Pete Wyatt... he arrived about 7 weeks ago and is the newest addition to our daughter LoraLeigh and her husband Vinnie Wyatt! This addition makes their count up to 3 children now! We are very proud of all of our beautiful grandchildren!! Love you...Jaron, Trevon, Camdon, Savannah, Paige, Luke, Caden, Kamrielle, Carder, and now Kaitlyn and Kamryn!

2 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Congrats! That is exciting. I am in Kentucky but checking email/blogs. My niece here is also named Kamryn spelled the same way! Anyway, cant wait to see pictures! Talk to you later

Tamra and Jim said...

Congratulations on the new grandchildren. I know you are very proud of all of them. Looking forward to seeing some pictures, though! see ya soon.