Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Family Fun!


We had LoraLeigh's family this past weekend come for a visit! How we enjoyed this time with them! We laugh, play...the house is a disaster with kids toys and such all over but who cares?! We just enjoy them coming and lighting up our days! Thanks so much for coming!

Grandpa and Carder enjoyed decorating each other with stickers! Cute eh?


Oh to be able to sit on the floor like that again!!! Watching my daughter read to her children...one of the simple pleasures of this Grandma!

Nothing like a baby in the house! I know I've said that one before! Love those cute little baby ways...He is such a joy and delightfully happy, yummy....I could go on...........!


My most fun is holding these little ones! This is number 12...I sure had a lot of time...thanks girls for your times out so I could have my time with my sweet grandchildren!

1 comment:

Wyatts said...

We sure enjoyed our time with you and Dad too! or I should say Gma & Gpa. Thanks for having us. It was a nice escape!