Saturday, August 28, 2010

FOREVER In Our Hearts...

As I think about my 4th daughter's birth I am in awe of where she was in her life as I look back... I find little notes in her scriptures, on pages of scrapbooks, on old greeting cards and other keepsakes she made thru the years past. I know she lived such a full life in her 17 years ! She gave so much to all of us and left such memories that are instilled in us all, that we will never, ever forget! I know her friends meant so much to her..so if any of you check this post out the first 2 pics are ones taken by you and made into a precious scrapbook left for us...for that we will always give thanks.
This was taken at Karlee's house? Right? They all had so much fun together!

As we celebrate her birth...I posted a couple of pics with her celebrating with others...here with her brother in law, Richard and Kiff by her side.
Helping Grandma blow out her candles!

Another celebration: Shower for Marcy and baby Jaron on his way into the world....I keep this little shirt Melissa is wearing in my cedar chest as I remember she loved to wear it. WE miss her everyday and thru the years if not more each year...You are thought of many days..thru rainbows, shining stars, butterflies , some of God's wonderful creations..I felt blessed to be your mother and treasure the moments we had you here on earth~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

This is beautiful, just like Melissa. I know it's hard when her birthday rolls around. Hope you think about all the good memories!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! She is so gorgeous...I know how much you must miss her. Love you so much!

Wyatts said...

Beautifully said for a beautiful girl inside and out! Glad to talk to you and Dad tonight! Looking forward to Labor Day Weekend with everyone!! Love you guys!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

Yes, that one was taken at my house. I have always loved that picture! I thought about her all day on her birthday, and I know I have said this before, but I think about her all the time. She is still truly missed by me and she will always be in my heart. I loved and love that girl so much. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings about her. It keeps her memory alive and I love that!

Mandy said...

I love seeing pics of her. I have a few in my scrapbook that I will always treasure:) She was such a great girl! I will always treasure the times we spent together.