Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Pete!!!

These Birthdays sure roll around much faster huh Dad?! Anyway I love you and am so glad we get to share a life together! I hope you have a wonderful day! I know we celebrated this past weekend with the September birthdays (more pics coming later! But wanted you to have a post of your own! Here is Pete with Carder Pete Wyatt! (LoraLeigh and Vinnies)
Dad and his boys... hunting, that little white truck used to pull anything! You guys sure look muddy but I am sure it was fun gettin' down and dirty!!! Look out Grandpa, we are getting quite a few of those grandkids,, look closely, Grandpa is in there somewhere!
Wasn't Pete a cute little guy?? New teeth and all, now you moms' can see where our grandsons don't care if they comb their hair or not!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE!! Life just keeps getting better!

5 comments:

Vanessa Shannon said...

Happy Birthday uncle Pete! Hope it your day is as wonderful as you are.... that picture of you as a young boy sure looks a lot like Melissa to me....so cute!

Wyatts said...

Have a wonderful day! You deserve it! Love the pics!

Turleygirl said...

Love ya Dad!

Sonda Bryce said...

Happy Birthday Grandpa Whipple! All my kids have adopted you as their grandpa too as they think it is unfair for Savannah to have you all to herself! Thanks for all you do for our family! Hope you have a great day! :) Bryce Family

Tamra and Jim said...

Howdy old man! Hope you had a great birthday. I sure have appreciated all the good times we've shared over the years. You're a source of strength to me and a great example for me to follow. May you have many more. Jim